Call us on 0300 123 6000
Getting in touch
We are here to help you on all matters relating to your home and community. Our Customer Services team are trained to deal with all of your queries. They will listen to you and try to find a solution there and then.
All calls are monitored and recorded for quality and security.
What can our Customer Services Centre help you with?
- general enquiries
- basic housing advice
- repair requests and repairs questions
- arranging to pay rent arrears and rent arrears questions
- rent and service charge account enquiries
- rent statement requests
- payment card requests
- reporting problems about new properties
- transferring your call to other departments
- setting up Direct Debit payments
You can call us on:
0300 123 6000
Calls to 0300 numbers cost no more than calls to UK landline numbers beginning 01 or 02 and are part of inclusive minute packages from mobile and landline operators.
Submit an online form:
Email us at:
Or write to us at:
Customer Service Centre