There are lots of opportunities for customers to have their say on how we work in your local area.
There are two area groups, one for our Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire customers, and another for our Leicestershire and Northamptonshire customers.
Each group acts as the voice of the communities they represent. They have an elected chair and meet each month.
A typical meeting may discuss things like:
- improving the services customers receive
- highlighting issues facing the community
- making sure the performance targets are being met by the business
- feeding back on recent void property inspections
- hearing a presentation from a member of staff and asking them questions
Find out more by contacting:
M: 0777 648 2591
M: 07964 417679