Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
emh is committed to promoting equality, diversity & inclusion (EDI), and a culture that actively values difference.
We want to:
- Ensure fair and equal access to homes and services
- Embed a culture of respect for all
- Ensure staff and engaged customers are aware of and trained in diversity and equality issues
- Address any concerns over EDI issues promptly, fairly and transparently
- Ensure we engage and consult with wider communities, including minority groups, and develop positive action projects to work with under-represented communities
- Ensure we use non-discriminatory language in all communications, and to communicate with customers in their preferred format wherever possible
- Ensure our services reflect the diverse needs of the communities we serve
To enable us to do this we need to know who our residents are, which is why we ask you to complete surveys from time to time asking you to update this information. If you would like to know more about why we ask these questions and how we will use the information you give us, please click here.
Please be reassured that we will treat your personal information in strictest confidence and anonymise it for any reporting purposes. We will not pass on your personal information to any third parties without your prior agreement. Personal data will be held securely by EMH GROUP in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018. You can read our privacy statement here.