Email our Customer Services Centre:
What can our Customer Services Centre help you with?
We are here to help you on all matters relating to your home and community. Our Customer Services team are trained to deal with all of your queries. They will listen to you and try to find a solution there and then.
- general enquiries
- basic housing advice
- repair requests and repairs questions
- arranging to pay rent arrears and rent arrears questions
- rent and service charge account enquiries
- rent statement requests
- payment card requests
- reporting problems about new properties
- transferring your call to other departments
- setting up Direct Debit payments
You can contact us in a number of ways
Email us at:
Or write to us at:
Customer Service Centre, emh homes, Jubilee House, Stenson Road, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 4NA
Call us on:
0300 123 6000
You can text us on 07860 024523 to access information and support:
- just text the word ‘Bal’ or ‘Balance’ and your account balance will be automatically sent back to you straight away
- or text the word ‘Callback’ and a member of our Customer Services team will ring you back
When a repair has been completed, we will send you a text asking for feedback on your satisfaction with the service.
You may also receive a text after calling our Customer Services team, as we also use text messaging to survey customer satisfaction with our Customer Services agents.
If however you no longer wish to receive text surveys, the text will include information on how to opt out.