We offer a range of supported housing options designed to meet your needs and enable you to be independent.
We provide specialised care and support to different groups of people through emh care & support to:
- people with learning difficulties
- people with mental ill health
- people with a physical disability
- people who have suffered the effects of alcohol and drug misuse
- young people (aged 16 - 25)
- young parents
- homeless people
Where necessary we provide residents with floating support regardless of the type of accommodation they live in.
Our services are designed in partnership with service users, stakeholders, adult social care, the NHS, the probation service and local authorities.