There are lots of opportunities for customers to have their say on how we work in your local area.
There are two area groups, one for our Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire residents (Look North), and another for our Leicestershire and Northamptonshire (RACS) residents.
Each group acts as the voice of the communities they represent and meet regularly. A typical meeting may discuss things like:
- improving the services customers receive
- highlighting issues facing the community
- making sure the performance targets are being met by the business
- feeding back on recent void property inspections
- hearing a presentation from a member of staff and asking them questions
RACS meet on the first Monday of the month at Grove Park between 10:00am and 1:00pm.
Look North is about to be relaunched and does not currently have a specific time to meet, this will be decided by the members of this group.
To find out more, please call 0300 123 6000 and ask to speak to Polly Cox or Anne Phillips.