There are lots of opportunities for customers to have their say on how we work in your local area.
There are two area groups, one for our Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire customers (RAGN), and another for our Leicestershire and Northamptonshire (RACS) customers.
Each group acts as the voice of the communities they represent. They have an elected chair and meet each month.
A typical meeting may discuss things like:
- improving the services customers receive
- highlighting issues facing the community
- making sure the performance targets are being met by the business
- feeding back on recent void property inspections
- hearing a presentation from a member of staff and asking them questions
RACS meet on the first Monday of the month at Grove Park between 10:30am and 1:00pm.
RAGN meet on the last Tuesday of the month at Longfield House in Ilkeston from 5:30 pm to 8:00pm.
To find out more, please call 0300 123 6000 and ask to speak to Polly Cox or Ben Clark-Betts.