"The best thing has been seeing his confidence grow. He does all sorts around the house now that he felt nervous about doing before. It is worth every penny for that."
Lifeline is a 24-hour personal alarm service to give vulnerable people the confidence to live independently.
The alarm is simple to use and comfortable to wear. In an emergency, you simply press the button to connect to a response centre who will provide assistance at any time of the day or night.
Lifeline costs from just £3.99 (including VAT) a week, and installation is free of charge if you live in certain operational areas.
Lifeline could be for you if you:
- have recently been discharged from hospital
- are housebound
- have a disability
- are living with a long term medical condition
- or have been the victim of domestic abuse
How does it work?
Lifeline is made up of two parts: a homecare unit and an alarm with a single button that you can wear around your neck or as a wristband.
The homecare unit plugs into your phone socket and has a range of 50 metres, so you can use it anywhere in the house or even out in the garden.
If you need help, follow these three steps:
- press the red button on the alarm or on the homecare unit, when you will be automatically connected to our 24-hour response centre
- the operator will then talk to you through the homecare unit - if you are unable to respond, they will contact your chosen key holders or the emergency services
- on arrival, your key holders or the emergency services will let themselves in using their key or a key from your keysafe
How do I get Lifeline?
For more information or to arrange a free no obligation demonstration in your home, call us on 0300 123 6000.
Lifeline is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). As part of our authorisation with the FCA, we are obliged to publish our complaints policy which is compliant with all existing legislation.