Welcome to emh homes pre tenancy assessment application.
You have been shortlisted for a property and need to complete this application form so we can make sure the home is right for you.
Please ensure this is completed within the timescales given by the Allocation Officer as failure to do so may result in us having to bypass your application.
Once completed you will be contacted by telephone to make arrangements for a pre offer interview. This may take place over the phone, in one of our offices or at your home.
We will gather information regarding your household, housing history, housing and support needs and complete an affordability assessment.
This will be followed by landlord references and contact with other agencies that may support your application.
You will need the following information to hand in order to successfully complete the form:
- National Insurance numbers
- Dates of birth
- Past addresses and dates Landlord contact details
- Employment details
- Finances – employment details / income and expenditure / outstanding debts (click here to find out what you need to have ready)
- Next of Kin details
After you've completed your application steps, you'll also need copies of some or all of the following to support your application, an application support officer will advise you which documents are required:
- Photo ID (passport, driving licence)
- Recent landlord rent statement
- Proof of address dated within last 3 months
- Proof of child benefit for family applications
- Proof of employment and benefits