Cash prizes available for keeping your rent account up to date!
Terms and Conditions
- The following prizes are available: 2 x £500 cash prizes, 2 x £250 cash prizes.
- Residents must have a clear rent account with no service charges or sub account charges outstanding from 1 March 2022 to 31 March 2022 to be eligible for the prize draw.
- Residents with clear accounts will automatically be included in the draw.
- One prize per household.
- Pending Housing Benefit/Universal Credit payments resulting in a debit balance on the account will mean the tenant is ineligible for the draw.
- Only current emh homes residents will be entered into the draw. Emh homes Care and Support, Midlands Rural, garage tenants, leaseholders and commercial tenants are excluded.
- emh homes employees and board members are excluded from the prize draw.
- Before contacting any prize winners emh homes will check with Housing and Neighbourhoods for any known tenancy breaches.
- Tenants who are in breach of other aspects of their tenancy, as already known to us, will have their prize forfeited and another draw will be made in its place. There is no right of appeal regarding this.
- The Head of Income will make the draw for the prize winners by 23 April 2021. Prize winners will be notified by 07 May 2021. Customers will be asked to allow promotional photographs to be published in line with data protection.
- Prize money will initially be credited to their rent account and the winners will be asked for their bank details to send prize money to.
- emh homes accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.