Do you need debt and budgeting advice?
Citizens Advice Leicestershire has launched a new money support service that provides holistic and intensive money support to clients. This is a County only service, operating in all Leicestershire districts except Charnwood.
Money Max aims to support Leicestershire residents who may be struggling with debt or have money management issues. Clients can also access budgeting help and advice on energy, housing, and welfare benefits.
Trained advisers can help:
- Identify what you are entitled to
- Fill out forms and make applications
- Speak to other organisations on your behalf
- Provide budgeting support
- Advise on housing and energy related issues
If you are not sure what help you need, just get in touch and they can work out how they can support you.
T: 0116 497 6212
Money Max is open Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 4:30pm.
You can find more details here: