Win a fantastic prize for keeping your rent account up to date!
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning one of six fantastic prizes is to have a clear rent account throughout March 2019.
Winners will be notified by 18 April 2019.
Terms and conditions
- Residents must have a clear rent account with no service charges or sub-account charges outstanding from 1 March 2019 to 31 March 2019 to be eligible for the prize draw.
- All tenants with clear accounts will automatically be included in the draw.
- One prize per household.
- Pending Housing Benefit/Universal Credit payments resulting in a debit balance on the account will mean the tenant is ineligible for the draw.
- Only current emh homes residents will be entered into the draw. emh care & support, Midlands Rural, garage tenants, leaseholders, and commercial tenants are excluded.
- emh homes employees and board members are excluded.
- The following prizes are available: 1 x £500 Love2Shop voucher, 1 x £250 voucher, 1 x £100 voucher, and 3 x £50 vouchers.
- Before contacting any prize winners emh homes will check with Housing & Neighbourhoods for any known tenancy breaches.
- Tenants who are in breach of other aspects of their tenancy, as already known to us, will have their prize forfeited and another draw will be made in its place. There is no right of appeal regarding this.
- The Interim Head of Income will ask the Director of Neighbourhoods to make the draw for the prize winners on 11 April 2019. Prize winners will be notified by 18 April 2019. Customers will be asked to allow promotional photographs to be published in line with data protection.
- The prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- emh homes accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.